I had fun doing the amazing race. I was partner was Sophie. the hardest thing to find was the roof racks. we worked well because we found all the clues.
have a look at this cool optical illusion! find it here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/10-optical-illusions-that-will-blow-your-mind_n_3307500.html
it is called yes or no!!!
1 and 1/2 C S.R flour
1/2 tsp mixed spice
1/3 c butter
1/3 c raw suger
1/3 c mixed fruit
1/4 c milk
1. sifit the flour and mixed spice into a large bowl.
2. rub in butter into the flour and spice. It is ready when it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. add raw suger and mixed fruit with the flour mixture and stir
4. mix milk and egg together in small jug
5. pour milk and egg mixture into flour and using a wooden spoon stir until combined
6. place 12 even spoonful’s of mixture onto your greased trays. (3 rows of 4)
7. bake for 15-20 minutes. they are ready when they are light golden brown in colour.
8. cool rock cakes on wire rack to cool down before presenting your best three on small white plat e.
my goals are to get bettre at my school work and to get my homework in on time. my laptop goal is to always have it charged and to make my blog successful
Welcome to global2.vic.edu.au. You have registered with Global2 and by doing so have agreed to the Terms of Service. This is your first post. To edit or delete this you need to learn how to drive your blog dashboard. To access this simply add the code /wp-admin/ to the end of your new Global2 web address.